1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me!"
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5.When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
My questions are courtesy of bammba_m
1. What comedic routine/joke never stops being funny?
Hmmm, one that I can listen to over and over ... Martin Mull taking over the stage completely at the All Star Salute To The Improv. Robin Williams and Billy Crystal had been stomping everyone down for the entire show. Mull shut them up by simply not playing their game, he played his. He simply wrote a killer routine, and refused to let them stop him. And it is a KILLER routine.
2. What is your superpower?
I have the ability to cloud women's minds so I cannot see them.
3. Name one hope you have for the coming year.
One that I had best not state here ...
4. What is your favorite flavor?
Oh geeze ... ok, the first thing that came to mind. Really really good vanilla custard. Culvers vanilla ice cream comes close.
5. (i liked it so much, i'm stealing it from Mary, and using it again.) Give me some advice: what's something you've learned that would be helpful to know?
I think we have talked about this. We make our own happiness, or unhappiness. Things go wrong, things go bad, but in the end it is up to you.