Post the first 15 personalized recommendations from your Amazon recommendations list (your "store") for items you don't already own:
1. The Marx Brothers Collection (A Night at The Opera/A Day at The Races/A Night in Casablanca/Room Service/At the Circus/Go West/The Big Store)
I haven't gotten around to putting this on my wish list, mostly because if someone buys me one I want the Paramount years collection, since those are my favorite movies.
2. Film Noir Classic Collection (The Asphalt Jungle/Gun Crazy/Murder My Sweet/Out of the Past/The Set-Up)
I'm not really a Noir fan, I do like some films from the genre, but generally it's not my thing.
3. Around the World in 80 Days (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Kind of fun, but way too long too. I am a David Niven fan and Cantinflas is great.
4. Crossroads Guitar Festival
From what I know, this is mostly a dick-waving contest between Clapton and whoever else. That plus Clapton hasn't done much of anything I feel is worth listening to in decades. No thank you.
5. Fly Jefferson Airplane
If it was all stuff from Volunteers and before I think I would like it. I'll have to go look.
6. The Rolling Stones - Rock and Roll Circus
I have the one song from this that I really want, The Who's blistering rendition of A Quick One.
7. The Grateful Dead Movie
I HATE THE GRATEFUL DEAD ... HATEHATEHATE ...
Sorry you all had to see that ...
I like a couple of songs they have done over the years, but I can't take noodler bands. the Dead were the worst culprits.
8. The American Folk Blues Festival 1962-1969, Vol. 3
I didn't know there was a volume 3, I still need the first two. This is on the wish list now.
9. Robin Williams - Live on Broadway
Because I put the CD on my wish list I suppose. I want the CD for the car, I probably wouldn't watch the DVD.
10. Archaeology ~ Rutles
Not really The Rutles, just the very wonderful Neil Innes doing what he does best. Yeah I'd like it.
11. The Adventures of Robin Hood (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Got it ... it's brilliant ...
12. Chronicles, Vol. 1 by Bob Dylan
Weirdly enough, I'm not much of a Dylan fan. I already have pretty much everything I want by him (4 or 5 CDs and a couple of LPs) but I have always been firmly in the "best when done by others" camp.
13. Flash Gordon's Trip to Mars
I want the first series, cause it's silly and the woman who plays Dale ... well ... don't get me started. But by this time Buster had kind of learned how to act and where is the fun in that?
14. Let's Get Small ~ Steve Martin
Hmmm ... it's funny, but I wouldn't buy it. Much more fun to watch.
15. Bootleg Series 6: Concert at Philharmonic Hall ~ Bob Dylan