1. How tall are you barefoot?
5'8 1/2" - I do seem to be shorter with my shoes on however
2. Have you ever been cheated on?
Fairly certain I have been, but no positive proof
3. Do you own a gun?
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
Obsessive ... how can you say I am obsessive, I mean really ... there is no way in the world that I am obsessive. I have no obsessive qualities at all ... I ... what? ... oh ... sorry
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Some are wunnerful ... some not so much
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Christmas At Ground Zero - Weird Al
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. How many push-ups can you do?
None, but I walk quite a bit a day
10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
I've been IN ecstasy ... never felt the need for the drug
11. Do you like DisneyWorld?
Well, I would imagine that it has always spoken highly of me
12. Do you like the rain?
I love the rain, except when I am driving
13. Do you own a knife?
I have a bunch in the kitchen
14. What do you smell like?
Come up and sniff me sometime
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
Ooooh ... shiny (probably a little)
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
Why green cheese? Teddy Wilson is a piano stud. I like pants, especially yours.
18. Name the last 3 things you bought this week.
I bought a Green Day DVD/CD for nainian, lunch today, and a punk comp that has a Me First song that I don't have.
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink.
Water, Water, Steamed Chai, Water and ... ummm ... let me think ... Water
20. What time did you wake up today?
21. Can you spell?
Yes, most people can, it's a question of how well one spells that really matters
22. Current worry?
Take a number ...
23. Current hate?
I don't hate much, but there are things/people who I really dislike
24. Favorite place?
Highgate and Crouch End in North London ... someday I will get back there
25. Least favorite place to be?
26. Where do you want to go?
27. Do you own slippers?
28. Where do you think you will be in 10 years?
I hope Minneapolis
29. Do you burn or tan?
Burn, scream, peel, then burn again if I am silly enough to allow it, then scream and peel again
30. Yellow or blue?
31. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate?
naw ... I look bad in that sort of hat
32. Last time your cell rang?
On the drive to work
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower, I mean really, I hardly sing at all
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
35. What's in your pockets right now?
Keys, wallet, guitar pick, ear plugs, lint
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Doug Stone, one of the standup comics I perform with
42. Who is your most silent friend?
I think Angel, unless she is talking about Radio Capricon ...
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I HOPE SO ... but not that I know of
44. Do you wish upon stars?
I wish Rachel Weisz would do wonderful things to me with whipped cream all the time
46. What song did you last hear?
More Than You Know - Benny Goodman Trio - RCA Victor Small Group Recordings (Disc 1)
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Since The Last Time - Lyle Lovett
49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
Probably snoring ... but only just
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
well ... it involved a very cute curvy blonde I know ... No none of you have met her ...